Congratulations on the new puppy!
Great news to all first-time dog owners. You can now skip the hassle of figuring out the things that you need for your new puppy.
It usually takes some time for new puppy owners to identify which dog bed, dog bowl, and chew toys to buy for their new puppy. Good thing that you can now purchase a new puppy essentials pack by ambient lounge®.
Our Large New Puppy Essentials Pack includes:
- 1 Original Large Dog bed: Our Australian panel of dog experts all know that their puppies sleep and lie in a circle, so they need a circular shaped dog bed. With the comfort of the lush faux fur (Dark Grey) cover, your pampered pooch can curl up indoors, sink in and drift off in peace. It's a dog's life indeed!
- 2 170 Lt. Premium Ultra-Bead™ Filling + System
- 1 2L Black Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: high-quality and food-grade stainless steel dog bowl.
- 1 Large Cooling mat: The ThermoCool multi-purpose dog mats by Ambient Lounge® are designed to keep your dog feeling cool & comfortable on any surface. Use the large mat under the cover of your ambient lounge luxury dog bed to keep your dog's sleeping temperature even and insulated. Works after freezing in pet beds - but also stays cool for hours without the need for refrigeration, making it the perfect cooling mat for car seat, patio or balcony or hard surface floor.
- 1 Chew Toy: Give your fur baby a strong and durable chew toy. Chew toys are essential for pups when they are teething, and older dogs can use them as toys too!
Outdoor Base: Is made from stylish two-tone interwoven waterproof and chew-proof soft nylon 1200D weight composite bonded with rubberized backing. For breath-ability and molded comfort the SmartVent™ System has been added under the carry handle. Great for when your dog needs to sleep or rest outside, in the garage, in a kennel or on the balcony.
Faux Fur Cover: Thick and luxurious, this faux fur cover is made from the highest quality so that your pet will be in heaven. Unlike other fake fur products on the markets, the hairs on our cover will rarely come away and provide a very deep base for your animal to sink and surround themselves. The proof of how much your pet will love it is in the sleeping. They absolutely love it. Thousands of happy pets and their owners who already own an Ambient Lounge Pet Lounge worldwide are living proofs. The cover zips away so that you may wash and care for it and keep your pet's hygiene at the level they deserve.
- Carry handle and lightweight design
- Contoured Piping
- Funnelweb (Zip & Tip) Compatibility
- Removable premium faux fur cover
- Rounded with high walls and sunken sleeping area for doggie comfort/security
- Safety Locking YKK Zip
- Soft, quilted bedding area
- Vent system for fabric breathability and comfort
- Waterproof & chew resistant base
- Zip & tip system to allow you to fill to personal comfort levels
Rec. Filling Instructions: The Ambient Lounge Large Dog Bed holds approx. 220-300 liters of beans, but this may vary a little depending on the filling mix. The bed should be very loosely filled so that you can form a well in the middle where the pooch can nestle down and be snuggled by the bed, but not so loose that they will touch the floor.
Step 1. Open the childproof zipper located on the bottom of the Dog Bed, using a paper clip or zipper pull. Pull the end of the Funnelweb Tube from inside the cover and attach it to the bag of beans with the mating black zippers.
Step 2. Raise the bag of filling and let the beans pour into the cover, gently patting the Pet Bed to ensure beans fill every part of the interior, then carefully unzip the bag of beans and set it aside whilst you close the Pet Bed zipper. Set any remaining beans to one side, as these can be zipped closed and stored away for future topping up as your bean filling settles and compresses over time.
Our premium Dog Bed fabric is washable, chew resistant and durable. The waterproof base can be washed like you would do a car. You may scrub vigorously with lukewarm water and soap and it will come up clean. So no matter how much dog slobber (or worse) gets on the base, it can be easily cleaned and scrub up as new. You may also decant the beans and cold machine wash the base and line dry.
Remove the faux fur top for washing and gently cold machine wash to remove hairs for better pet hygiene. Line dry until completely dry - do not place back damp.
In very hot weather or outdoors, we recommend to remove the faux fur top and the base will be cool and refreshing for your pet. Alternatively indoors you may choose to add frozen gel packs underneath the faux fur base to help cool your doggie down.
In some cases, your pet may try and chew the fabric, but apart from scuffing the faux fur, will find it very difficult to penetrate the base with its teeth. This fabric is 1200D strong, rubber-backed and very chew resistant. For aggressive pets, keeping the bed in a tighter place where your pet does not have the leverage to grab and shake the complete bed is preferred.